ATI Manager - Delivery
Want to make a difference and be challenged every day? Then come join the Application Technology and Innovations (ATI) team at Robert Half Corporate and be part of a team that pushes the boundaries of what is possible with technology solutions.
Robert Half is seeking a Manager of Delivery Management for our Salesforce Competency Center (SFCC) focus area overseeing a team consisting of Scrum Masters and Program Managers. This role will provide strategy and direction for overall delivery management, drive innovation and continuous improvements, implement formal Release Management practices, and be responsible for output of SFCC Delivery Management team from a quality and progress perspective. This position is responsible for the program/project management and SCRUM leads for projects in the multimillion realm for application delivery across the organization globally for Mobile and Community Cloud project teams.
This position requires a highly driven individual with strong emotional intelligence; a true self-starter with demonstrated experience in high growth, fast-paced organizations. The successful candidate will have the ability to pave processes, drive consensus, provide overall direction and will be capable of delivering numerous simultaneous technology solutions to solve complex business needs.
This position is a part of the SFCC organization and reports to the Sr. Manager of Application Technology and Innovation-SFCC. The position is designed as 100% remote and/or hybrid in office.
- Collaborate with senior management and peers on delivery of IT solutions
- Oversee team responsible for delivery management (Project/Program Management & SCRUM Leads)
- Build consensus on priorities, objectives & strategy, and gain alignment across product teams and cross-functional partners across the company
- Oversee formal and repeatable project management processes for the planning, execution, and control of project work
- Partner with functional and technical leaders to identify and plan for the capabilities necessary to deliver on the product roadmap for the associated business domain
- Create a healthy team culture of happy and productive associates who understand the vision and strategy and are empowered to make the decisions necessary to execute and meet clearly defined and communicated metrics
- Drive innovation with your team and empower them to make decisions
- Ensure delivery management roles are staffed with the right personnel for the job with the necessary skills, experience, knowledge, and abilities
- Ensure standards are documented and followed for project planning, execution, governance, release management, SCRUM/Agile practices, quality controls, monitoring, prioritization, and budget management
- Evolve delivery management methodologies for efficiency and to support directional changes in the organization
- Coaching, mentoring, training, and oversight of Program & Project Managers and SCRUM Leads
- Provide communication, coaching and support for own as well as other teams to improve overall organizational performance
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of technology leadership in program, project, and personnel management, including 5+ years managing multiple functional areas, large teams, and simultaneous complex projects
- 5+ years hands on experience as a Scrum Master, Project/Program Manager
- SAFE Agile certification preferred
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate on planning activities and driving strategic vision
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills across all levels of the organization
- Strong understanding of cross-organizational impacts
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Adaptable with ability to work with ambiguity in an efficient and effective manner
- Strong team player who can build and maintain and engaged team
- Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure and during difficult situations
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 1.855.744.6947 for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
CA SAN RAMON CORP