Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
As an Associate Technology Project Manager, you will be working on the management, and implementation of technology focused projects/programs. Assist technology managers and project managers on various technology related projects.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Planning certain parts of the project and monitoring its progress
- Helping to coordinate and manage project tasks and deliverables
- Coordinating meetings and overseeing members of the project team
- Supporting system access and system training processes
- Manage project-related deliverables by ensuring all necessary artifacts are current, signed off, properly stored
- Direct project correspondences by preparing and reviewing project proposals, presentations, meeting minutes and emails
- Support project intake and IT demand management processes for the technology teams
- Conducting administrative duties, such as setting up meetings, drafting invoices and drawing estimates
- Tracking and reporting project progress
- Performing other duties assigned by the Project Manager in an orderly and efficient manner
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years work experience in a project management or administrative assistance in a healthcare provider or professional business setting (Fortune 500)
- Documentation management and ability to use Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Good verbal and written communication
- Interpersonal skills capable of building and maintaining strong relationships
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Team-management and leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. At this time, 90% of our non-clinical workforce transitioned to a work at home (remote) status. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $53,300 to $95,100. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: remote, telecommute, work from home, work at home, WFH, WAH, hiring immediately, #RPO