We are looking for an EXPERIENCED REGISTERED NURSE (RN) interested in Leadership. You will create a collaborative and efficient workplace with attention to quality standards and policies. There, all personnel will be able to do their best in caring for patients.
An Assistant Director of Nursing should be a hard-working and compassionate registered nurse (RN) who steadily developed their managerial and administrative skills. Being efficient, dedicated, a good listener and a problem-solver is what will open our door for you. The goal is to foster an excellent environment that will support everyone in working to the benefit of hospital and patients alike.
ADON- RN Responsibilities:
- Direct, oversee and evaluate all nursing personnel (registered nurses, LPN etc.)
- Guide staffing procedures
- Organize and coordinate admission, nursing and patient care procedures
- Manage record-keeping procedures
- Collaborate with other departments and professionals to streamline operations
- Report to upper management
- Proven experience as Registered Nurse
- Willingness to keep abreast of changing standards in nursing administration
- Excellent ability to lead and develop personnel
- Great communication and people skills
- Outstanding organizational and stress management skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Degree in nursing; Master's degree in nursing or healthcare administration is a plus
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare Benefits including Vision & Dental (Full-time only)
- 401k (Full-time only)
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards and Bonus Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Growth Opportunities
- Fun environment and a great staff to work with!