Coast Personnel Services is hiring for Assembly with a well-established company in Newark. CA for swing shift.
Nature of Duties/Responsibilities
· Responsible for the correct positioning of the machine according to the planned layout whether during pre-acceptance assembly.
- Bend and install instrument tubing.
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical drawings/schematics.
- Must be oriented and capable of meeting daily goals for production.
- Requires the ability to operate alignment tooling, precision tooling as well as basic hand tools.
- Builds both basic and complex mechanical assemblies.
- Assists with loading the carts and other material handling duties.
- Operates various hand tools.
- Performs other assembly related duties.
- Follows all company and facility policies including quality, safety, conduct, and attendance.
- Must do all of the above safely and responsibly
- Demonstrates mechanical ability.
- Good Communication skills with supervisor, engineer, and peers.
- Mechanical and Shop Safety knowledge.
Education and Experience
· High school diploma or equivalent is desired
· 3 years of assembly experience
· Must be mechanically inclined
· Must be able to read and understand English
· Must be willing to work overtime
· Need to be flexible with changes
· Able to lift 20 lbs
This is an ITAR facility and the applicant must be a US Citizen or a lawful permanent resident.