An innovator by nature, Giorgio Armani has championed simple, classic beauty, providing a unique belief on the concept of understated elegance. As a Giorgio Armani Beauty Business Manager, the first priority is to provide clients with an unmatched retail shopping experience encompassing class, subtlety, and sophistication.
You will be the embodiment of the Giorgio Armani Beauty brand, with a passion for our products and a desire to make your clients feel beautiful.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Mentor and coach team on product knowledge, client service and retail sales objectives
- Track sales objectives and create business plan to obtain goals
- Develop strong relationships with established clients with regular communication, including invites to promotional events and basic replenishment
- Maintain frequent dialogue with Armani Beauty Corporate Sales teams
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about all Armani Beauty products: makeup, skincare and fragrance
- Manage and execute all Armani Beauty client events held at store
- Manage cleaning, re-stocking and moving boxes as part of display maintenance.
- Attend a National and Regional Face Designer Summit, which includes a review of pillar products, presentations of new products and advance artistry and selling skills.
Training, Learning and Development:
- New team members attend a three-day Giorgio Armani Beauty introduction, including training on all makeup, skincare and fragrance products
- The Giorgio Armani Beauty Career Path continues for top performers, including Senior Face Designers, Master Face Designers, sales & education management, senior makeup artistry positions as well as corporate job opportunities.
- Must have a high school degree and be 18 years or older.
- Must have 2 years of customer service management experience. Retail cosmetic/fragrance sales experience preferred.
- Passion for fashion and beauty culture
- Experience with sharing brand content on social media preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, possibly including nights, weekends and/or holidays (dependent on staffing needs.) The position is employed by one of our retail partners on behalf of the Armani Beauty brand.
About Giorgio Armani Beauty: From Haute Couture to designer beauty, the Giorgio Armani signature is comprised of essential pieces made from exceptional materials, and the belief that beauty and practicality enrich each other. Giorgio Armani Beauty is a proud brand in the L’Oreal Luxe portfolio. As a division of the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal Luxe products are available at department stores, cosmetics stores, travel retail, but also own-brand boutiques and dedicated e-commerce websites.