Area Human Resources Manager
Securitas Security Services, USA is the global leader providing security solutions. Our mission is to help companies protect their most important assets. Utilizing state of the art technology combined with great people, we design custom solutions for our clients. We are seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager to lead our San Jose, CA operations.
As the Area HR manager, you will oversee all HR functions, manage all HR team members and support district management. You will also have responsibilities to:
- Manage teams in San Jose branch.
- Manage employee relations of 1500 employees
- Manage recruitment needs for offices
- Manage state licensing requirements
- Be a working partner for the Area Vice President
To be considered for this position, you will need to have the following experience and ability:
- A BA in Human Resources preferred
- A minimum of two years' experience in a multi-office leadership position
- Heavy recruiting experience
- Experienced in hourly employee relations
- Experience with union employees, contracts and negotiations
- Highly professional and ethical with unquestioned integrity.
- Strong planning, organizing, and decision-making abilities.
- Conscientious and demonstrated initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
While we ask a lot, but we also have a lot to offer.
Depending on experience, Securitas will offer a base salary of $135K to $140K in addition to a full benefit package that includes:
- Multiple Medical options, dental, vision
- $500 monthly vehicle allowance-in addition to the base salary
- Generous vacation, sick and paid holidays
Please apply using Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.