We define a new way for users to engage with local news. Since our founding in 2015, we have grown by leaps and bounds, and becomes the largest intelligent local news platform in the U.S.
We are now ranked the #1 news app on Google Play and #3 on Apple App Store, having 45M+ monthly active users.
We're a Series-C startup headquartered at Mountain View, California.
We've been growth 3X every 12 months in both user base and revenue. Right now, we're aggressively expanding our team and looking for senior talents to accelerate our growth. Looking for you to lead our next steps!
For more information, visit www.newsbreak.com/about
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced Advertising Marketing Designer to support our new Brand & Performance Marketing team. You will create a consistent flow of ads for our internal marketing efforts. This includes implementing, visualizing and articulating all facets of ad creative from implementation to production.
This position reports to the Creative Director.
- Create advertising creative and campaigns.
- Maintain consistency across multiple channels.
- Use data and insights to help inform creative executions.
- Collaborate with copywriters to ensure details of assignments are met.
- Adhere to brand guidelines for accuracy.
- 3+ years experience in design/ad agency or in-house environment.
- Online portfolio demonstrating ability in visual design and explorations.
- Proven ability to develop meaningful and thoughtful design.
- Understanding of print and digital production requirements and deliverables.
- Clear and concise communication, presentation and organization skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, readily adapting to continually changing priorities.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Figma.
- BA or equivalent required.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other web or prototyping technologies.
- Illustration ability.
- Motion graphics knowledge.
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Robust 401(K) plan with company matching
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Team activity budget
Come join us in continuing to make NewsBreak a great place to work!