The Administrative Specialist will provide administrative support to both the Client Relations Team and Operations Team. The Administrative Specialist is responsible for providing a variety of services which would relieve the team’s administrative duties.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
· Assists with hours approval in Orderworks
o Contacts crew members directly for clarifications and makes correctios if necessary
o Time Portal assistance
o Hours Discrepancies
· Collects and reviews all field paperwork daily in and out, sorting and disseminating information to correct internal parties as appropriate, after review and correction as necessary
· Assist with Field On/Off Boarding process
· Provides support to the Client Relations Team with backup
o Minor scheduling of routed/service work
· Manages front desk by answering main line calls and physical vendors and guests.
· Scans any project related paperwork and uploads them into E-Docs per project.
o Including signed work orders, delivery tickets, waste management receipts, etc.
· Assists with Pre/Post Install Data Entry into the company’s ERP system
· Assist Account Management Team with product pulls/order reconciliation
· Assist Account Management Team with invoicing
· Assist with pulling online Electrical Permits for Projects
- Experience with ERP Systems preferred
- Must be able to type 60 WPM and experience with 10 key
- Intermediate or Higher Leve in Excel or Google Sheets
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- High level Interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of field operations, field paperwork, order processing and work order procedures preferred
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Demonstrated commitment to professionalism, integrity and sound judgment in business transactions, and providing of the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Analytical and inquisitive skills, with the ability to identify and track down inconsistencies, clarifications and corrections with minimal oversight
- Ability to make decisions based on completeness and understanding of information, and on adherence to company policy and procedures.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree; additional qualification as personal assistant would be considered an advantage