Ref ID: 04692-0011876944
Classification: Administrative Assistant
Compensation: $24.00 to $30.00 hourly
Construction company in Livermore is seeking an administrative assistant to join their team!
In this role you will:
- Prepare Documentation for Project Bidding, including preparing and tracking Requests for Proposals from Subcontractors, as well as Bid Submittal Documents for the Owner/Owner Rep.
- Prepare and track AIA Owner Contracts and Change Orders
- Prepare and track Subcontracts and Subcontract Change Orders, RFI’s and Submittals
- Order, Collect and Maintain General Contractor and Subcontractor Insurance Certificates for each project
- Maintain and update a database/master log of Clients, Architects, Engineers and Subcontractors
- Order items from suppliers for jobsite mobilization, including trailer, portable toilets/wash stations, fencing, debris boxes et al.
- Maintain Project filing, both in office and jobsite, including but not limited to Daily Jobsite Reports, Weather Logs, RFI’s, Submittals, Directives.
- Copy and Distribution of Safety Documents and Material Data Safety Sheets to Project Superintendents
- Send Plans/ Documents to Print Shops for copies
- Prepare Project Closeout Documents
- Answer Telephones
- Team Player with a Positive Attitude
- Typing Skills: 50 Words/Minute minimum desired
- Computer Skills: Word; Excel;
- Familiarity with Computer Project Programs such as Box, ProCore,
- Microsoft Teams or Equivalent a Plus
- Experience within the Construction industry highly desired
If you are interested in applying for this construction administrative assistant opportunity, apply today!