Ref ID: 00430-0011289090
Classification: Administrative Assistant
OfficeTeam is looking for a stellar Office Administrator to help a thriving Construction business in San Carlos. Our client is a reputable full-service utility contracting company that was founded in 1973. They started by offering excavation services. Today, our client’s services a wide range of markets throughout the United States. Great company to work for!
This very well could lead to full-time employment if you work hard, listen to directions, and show up on time ready to work. If interested, please see the details below and apply ASAP. We can start someone as of next week. Do not wait! Apply.
The Administrative Professional works with other office staff performing activities concerned with supporting various projects and Project Managers. The biggest support right now is someone to assist with expense reporting. They have a lot of purchases that need to be submitted.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Tracking credit card expenses and submitting them to AP. No accounting skills needed. Just data entry
• Works with Job site managers, material suppliers, and employees to compile processed data
• Maintains daily attendance and production recording records
• Validates / corrects information provided
• Maintains/reports all incident reports
• Issues safety equipment
• Other duties as assigned
• Individual must be organized and have the ability to multitask and shift to another task without flaw
• The individual needs to be detail oriented, have the ability to meet deadlines and be proficient with accuracy
• Must be proficient with Microsoft office
• Must be a strong problem solver with good communication skills
• Position requires solid math skills, with the ability to calculate percentages and ratios
Education and/or Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1 - 2 years' administrative experience.us