Reporting to the Director of Demand Marketing Operations, the Marketing Operations Manager will support all operational needs of the Global Account Based Marketing and Executive Programs teams.
What You’ll be Doing:
• Partner with the Heads of ABM in each GEO and teams across these global programs to drive measurement processes to optimize reporting and attribution (orchestrated email nurtures, events, account-based marketing, direct mail and executive programs etc.) and provide value-added analysis to support marketing decisions.
• Define cadence and requirements of standard set of weekly, monthly, and on-demand reporting to be leveraged by the teams for evaluating success, managing lead flow, and following up with internal sales teams. Partner with insights and analytics team to build reporting based on lead management processes.
• Enabling and supporting new reporting features that will provide the measurements for Revenue, Reputation, and Relationship.
• Represent the requirements and need of the ABM & CXO team back to the Marketing Operations team and help to create a single dashboard giving a global view of ABM impact across all the accounts receiving ABM-as-a-service.
• A subject matter expert on how our internal systems/processes work and relate to one another to manage, prioritize, and respond to ad-hoc requests from a large and diverse group of individuals in a timely manner.
• Assist the head of COE in the overall budget for the account-based marketing team, tracking changes and communicating updates. Meet regularly with Finance counterparts to do reconciliation and evolve spend reporting.
• Become a trusted subject matter expert and bridge between the business (field/campaigns) and IT, with the ability to clearly articulate priorities, gaps, pain points and translate those into functional operation requirements.
• Help manage execution on campaign creation, lead uploads, and updating engagements. Be a guide for the Co-Ops for these functions to assist in the volume of tasks.
• This person will be a trusted advisor to the ABM & CXO team to create visibility into the priorities and quarterly goals of the Marketing Operations team.
• BA/BS in Marketing, Business, or related field
• 5+ years of experience in B2B Marketing, with experience in Marketing or Sales Operations
• Power user of Microsoft Excel, with demonstrable ability to do Pivot Tables, VLookups, and more
• In-depth understanding of data warehousing, marketing to sales funnel, business intelligence, and lead management processes and technologies
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment, work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, and ensure high quality deliverables with high attention to detail
• Extensive experience with Tableau/Business Objects, Dynamics, Eloqua/Marketo would be ideal
• Applies initiative and independent judgment to resolve non-routine problems
• A passion for data and analysis, with a curiosity to get to the root of a problem and solve it