The 3DVM Space Management Coordinator serves as a centralized point of contact for the team's development spaces collaborating closely with business partners and vendors. This includes marketing and communications groups, cross functional partners, Facilities, Shipping and Receiving, Real Estate & Development, and Security.
Effective project management, vendor management, and partner management is key which is why written and verbal communication is critical. You will be instrumental in coordinating installations including the necessary scheduling, budgeting, space preparation and access management as well as tracking shipments and fixture inventory. Furthermore, you will work closely with Facilities to coordinate schedules for cleaning as well as maintenance and repairs.
* 2-5 years of experience in a corporate environment
* Excel in a fast-paced, fluid environment with competing demands and deadlines
* An obsession with a positive customer experience
* Clear, direct and persuasive communicator
* Flexible approach to problems
* Provide oversight to project teams; guide and redirect workflow for various 3DVM projects
* Liaison between employees and Facilities Building Manager
* Fulfill supply requests to employees
* Responsible for addressing items in the Facilities Help Desk ticketing system
* Organize conference and meeting rooms before and after meetings
* Manage project installs
* Track and process quarterly billings from vendors against budget
* Request and track purchase orders
* Schedule project meetings along with status report tracking
* Record weekly project meetings; distribute notes
* Attend punch walks, reports and follow-up
* Manage day to day projects and tracking
BA or BS degree
This role is based in Santa Clara Valley.
Pay Range: $70- $90
The specific compensation for this position will be determined by a number of factors, including the scope, complexity and location of the role as well as the cost of labor in the market; the skills, education, training, credentials and experience of the candidate; and other conditions of employment. Our full-time consultants have access to benefits including medical, dental, vision as well as 401K contributions.