The Project Manager’s primary job functions include, but are not limited to; managing a team of employees and vendors to successfully provide deliverables to our wireless clients; project scoping, deployment meetings, project tracking, oversight of PO ordering/tracking, 3 rd party vendor management.
Work is typically performed in an office setting. Performs essential functions of this job including sitting, bending, carrying, use hands, reach with hands and arms, talk, hear, kneel, crouch and must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
License and Experience requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Knowledge and experience of real estate principals, rules and regulations and contracts pertaining to the acquisition of right-of-ways, licenses, permits and other land rights
· Three years real property and/or related real estate experience
· Computer literate; Intermediate level knowledge with Microsoft Office
· Professional written and verbal communication skills
· Advanced problem solving skills
· Customer service skills and/or sales skills and strong interpersonal skills
· Detail oriented, organized, demonstrated ability to multitask, plan, and execute multiple concurrent activities and priorities
· Ability to read and comprehend legal documents such as legal descriptions, surveys, architecture drawings, zoning codes, specific plans, etc.
· Minimum 2 years project management experience in telecommunications/wireless industry
· 2+ years of staff management and resource allocation experience
· Must possess a valid drivers license with clear driving record