Position Title: Designer III - Senior Designer, Front Store
Position Number: 352048
Location: Woonsocket, RI 02895
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Adobe Acrobat, Mac Draft, MS Office 2003
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Title: Designer III - Senior Designer, Front Store
Anticipated Start Date: 12/21/2020
Anticipated End Date: 04/30/2021
Location: RI, USA 02895
• Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Create and execute innovative creative ideas and executions that deliver and adhere to the brand vision and brand standards while ensuring consistency.
• Bring ideas and creative to life across a wide scope of unique projects through innovation and collaboration with internal stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain trusted partnerships with peers, internal business teams and external agencies.
• Apply deep and demonstrated experience in design for a broad range of deliverables that include paid, earned and owned channels that include: TV/online video, display, print, email, DM, and social.
• Successfully use skills and knowledge to create compelling themes, ideas and designs that are on brand, and meet or exceed business objectives.
• Required Qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years of working as a designer with an additional 2 years of experience as a senior designer at an agency and/or corporate environment.
• Proven track record as a Sr. Designer, with a portfolio filled with examples of how their contributions assisted in the development of breakthrough creative.
• Ability to generate and execute impactful creative ideas that deliver and adhere to the brand vision and brand standards while ensuring consistency.
• Ability to understand a marketing brief and translate the input into ideas.
• Have the ability to sell creative ideas.
• Knowledge of digital, print and video production.
• Ability to demonstrate a passion for strategic and creative problem solving and deep understanding of design.
• Thrive in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Well organized and able to communicate ideas and develop strategies.
• Strong team player with enthusiasm, positive attitude and the willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, which may include extended hours when necessary to meet deadlines.
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Technical skills include the Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and proficient on a Mac.
• Health care and retail experience
• Experience working in creative marketing agencies or marketing organizations
• Familiarity with MRM solutions a plus
• If you are a Senior Designer that is looking for your next big challenge and a chance to do your best work ever, we should talk. Reporting to the Creative Group Director, the Sr. Designer will create and execute the creative ideation for various projects and initiatives across Brand and Marketing communications. This individual must have an excellent portfolio of big ideas that drove multi-channel campaigns. Expertise in video concepts and production is a plus, as is deep experience across all digital media, with a special emphasis on social. You should have worked in an agency that values the power of superior creative, and big brand experience, while not necessary, is a plus. You must have strong presentation skills with the ability to sell innovative creative ideas.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Bachelor''s Degree preferred in Fine Arts, Communications, Design or similar, or equivalent combination of education and experience