PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Web Coordinator, in Cupertino, CA.
- Responsible for the coordination/set-up and proofing of select categories on the internet site.
- Proof and edit product and collection pages, verify copy accuracy, crop images and ensures that all content meets our formatting rules, copy guidelines and makes for an optimal shopping experience.
- Serves as liaison between the merchants and IT.
- Utilize the mainframe to identify needed assets for each launch and communicate to outside vendors as needed.
- Fix errors on the live site and make mid-window updates based on business needs.
- Visit competitor websites to generate ideas and improvements.
- Reports to Manager, Internet Marketing Operations.
- Experience with internet site production with keen understanding of what is involved with changing content on the web.
- 5 - 10 years of experience.
Minimum Degree Required:
- Bachelor's Degree
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$