MasTec North America, Inc. is a leading national infrastructure construction company operating throughout the United States. MasTec – Utility Services' activities include the installation, maintenance and upgrade of communication and utility infrastructure, including but not limited to: communications, electrical and natural gas distribution infrastructure.
At MasTec you’ll be joining a family, where we are dedicated to supporting each other and building an atmosphere of teamwork. As part of our team, your opportunities are limitless.
In addition to the valuable skills gained through training and on-the-job experience, MasTec offers competitive pay, including medical, vision and dental coverage, 401K and employee stock discounts.
MasTec Utility Services Group is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Any applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec’s policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
The Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for ensuring each crew and/or jobsite is set up with the appropriate company, government, and customer documents as well as safety equipment, small tools, equipment, and traffic control items. This position assures warehouse operations run effectively and efficiently, assisting field and safety personnel in maintaining a safe work environment as well as assisting with training and job site safety audits. This position supports field operations and works with other team members, customers, the public, vendors, senior management, and personnel from all departments.
1. Ensure each crew, project, and/or jobsite is set up with appropriate documents, including customer and government required documents, safety and audit guideline trainings, safety equipment, traffic control items, job supplies, small equipment, and small tools.
2. Accountable for the safe maintenance, availability, and distribution of equipment used by field operations, including safety equipment.
3. Maintain crew tracking information ensuring accurate listings on location of equipment and personnel.
4. Receive “pre-job” pictures and file accordingly for needed reference.
5. Maintain and process Safety Board documentation, including fire extinguisher maintenance logs/documentation, “Tool Box Talks” documentation, and heavy truck daily vehicle inspection reports and fuel trip logs for intrastate and interstate travel.
6. Perform monthly inspections on gascopes.
7. Assist field operations personnel by informing PA One Call of upcoming jobs to ensure site properly marked for all utilities.
8. Serve as backup role in Equipment Manager’s absence.
9. Interact with mechanics and may allocate mechanics to projects accordingly.
10. Maintain sole responsibility for Directional Drill inventory, including maintaining inventory data in JDE.
11. Work with Accounting staff on monthly basis in the audit process related to the inventory.
12. Facilitate scheduling for truck drivers as well as obtains and maintains heavy equipment permits.
13. Receive and complete accident/incident reports from the jobsite(s) and forward the documentation to Safety personnel.
14. Deal directly with customers and vendors.
15. Perform maintenance duties for the office location, warehouse, and shop.
16. Assume lead role in pre-employment and random drug testing processes.
17. Ensure Employment Application paperwork and New Employee Orientation (NEO) paperwork is completed and processed in a timely manner.
18. Take lead role in ensuring new hires participate in New Employee Orientation.
19. Safety Training, including instructional videos, paperwork, and testing.
20. Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.