How You'll help us connect the world:
Collaborating with the Chief Technology Officer. This position is to lead the technical strategy and development for the Ruckus Networks Business Unit at Company. Candidate should have an understanding Network Architecture, Wireless, LTE, Small Cell, Wi-Fi, Switching and how to deliver this in the Cloud with Analytics. VP will be responsible for leadership in driving new technology initiatives and long-range strategy; network standards and regulatory affairs. Advanced development to build world class customer solution and responsible for understanding our customer’s needs, thought leadership and driving the future vision of the architecture and technology.
This is a Remote position within U.S.
- Up to date knowledge of modern software architectures with emphasis on cloud, SDN, containerization, and microservices.
- Knowledge of machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques and tools.
- Knowledge of switching protocol stacks and technology trends.
- Analytical. Big picture/strategic problem solver, yet pragmatic and action/results-oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication, listening, and relationship-building skills. Able to facilitate collaboration and drive alignment through influence (diplomacy, influence and patience).
- Able to effectively prioritize and manage time.
- Adaptable. Continuous learner.
- 10 plus years in either Product Line Management or Research & Development.
- BSEE or Computer Science degree (Masters or higher preferred).
- Prior customer/market facing experience with experience in developing business cases.
You'll excite us if you have:
- Knowledge of Wi-Fi standards, trends, protocol stack, relate analytics and hardware implementations.
- Knowledge of IoT standards and implementations.
- Skilled in detailed documentation of requirements and architectures and presentation of radio architecture concepts.