Company is in a transformation mode and seeks a strategic marketing executive who will drive the evolution of the function. Company has embarked on a strategic transformation from a primarily a single product company to a solutions company that is well set to deliver to the vision of independent pharmacy. Company is in need of a senior leader who can assess and build marketing capabilities across the organization. The VP of Product Marketing will build, develop, and inspire a dedicated and experienced team that successfully partners with sales, sales enablement, product, finance, and the broader marketing team to deliver product messaging, packaging, pricing, and tools that drive revenue. The role will report directly to the EVP, Marketing, Strategy, and Business Development.
As a senior leader and the head of product marketing, you will partner with executive leadership to set to go-to-market strategies for Company. In a single day, you may focus on the big picture strategy with the executive team and then pivot to detailed content reviews to support your team.
You will have deep experience in understanding and articulating customer-centric and market-based requirements to inform product and demand generation strategies.
You will be a key partner to the product team and sales team: sharing customer success stories and insights to the field to support a value-based solution-selling model.
You will help drive organization-wide change management to improve overall product launch and end of life and go-to-market process effectiveness.
You will help drive organization-wide change management in go-to-market execution to help Company transition to an "as-a-Service" company.
- • Strategy set Company's go-to-market priorities in partnership with executive leadership based on market intelligence, business performance, and corporate priorities and resources
- • Market Growth understand market opportunity and segments, buyer personas and buying criteria, win/loss analysis, and competitive intelligence to inform product and go-to-market strategies
- • Value Proposition clearly communicate Company's unique value proposition through messaging frameworks, customer-facing collateral, and sales tools
- • Pricing, naming, and packaging create pricing frameworks and align product pricing, packaging, and naming. Pricing execution will be in partnership with the Director of Pricing.
- • OutcomeBased Selling create an end to end process, tools, and content to enable Company's sales team globally to adopt a value and outcome-based selling approach
- • As-a-Service Go to Market partner cross-functionally to transform Company internal processes and customer-facing execution to an end-to-end technology as a service provider
- • Transition to Cloud develop and execute on go to market execution for Company's transition to a unified pharmacy cloud provider for both Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- • Demand Generation Support develop strategy, messaging, and tools to support the demand generation teams (marketing and sales/business development) worldwide in generating revenue
- • Customer Lifetime Value - set strategies to increase net revenue and customer profitability in partnership with product, customer success, professional services, and the broader marketing team
- • Advocacy - build a community of advocates within the customer base and across the industry in partnership with customer success, product, the broader marketing team, and industry leaders
- • Launches plan and lead the launch of new products and services across key functional teams to meet business objectives. Drive rigor within marketing and cross-functional to ensure gold standard in launch and end of life go to market execution.
- • Channel Empowerment - deliver customer-facing content and experiences that leverage Showpad technologies to drive revenue; support the sales enablement team with clear strategies, messaging, and tools to improve sales and partner productivity and value
- • Team - recruit, develop, and inspire a cohesive team of high performing product marketers, local and remote, across multiple time zones and cultures
- • Leadership work cross-organizationally to partner and influence strategic alignment to directly impact company direction and sales success
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- • 10+ years' experience in B2B marketing organizations, with a strong preference for experience with high growth enterprise SaaS companies
- • 3+ years experience in "Internet of Things" solutions space
- • 3+ years' experience leading 10+ member product marketing teams
- • Are an authentic leader that can both inspire and empower staff, while gaining the respect and buy-in from cross-functional partners
- • Thrive in fast-paced environments, are flexible, and adapt to changing scenarios; someone who sets the strategy and rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done.
- • Are results-driven: want to show the impact that you're driving and are passionate about demonstrating that value to your stakeholders.
- • Are a natural storyteller with a passion for technology, sales and marketing technology, innovation, and scale-up culture.
- • Experience with aaS business processes such as sales, product management, marketing, and services
- • Bachelor degree
- • 10+ years of experience in B2B marketing organizations, with a strong preference for experience with high growth enterprise SaaS companies
- • 3+ years of experience in "Internet of Things" solutions space
- • 3+ years' of experience leading 10+ member product marketing teams
- • 15+ year of experience in B2B marketing organizations, with a strong preference for experience with high growth enterprise SaaS companies
- • 2+ years of experience in marketing within the healthcare industry
- • 6+ years of experience in marketing B2B SaaS products
- • 5+ years of experience in marketing B2B capital equipment products
- • Office Environment
- • 30-40%+ travel
- • Managing employees remotely