Company is looking for a Vice President of Product Management and Business Development to join our leading machine learning software and semiconductor company. Tasks include building and leading a world-class team, executing on existing market strategies, and developing strategies for
market expansion, product lifecycle management (including current and future Company product offerings), business development, pricing, competitive analysis, and supporting the sales and systems applications teams with customer and partner engagements.
Product Manager Scope and Key Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
- Product Management
- Hiring and leading a world-class product management organization.
- Product lifecycle and roadmap management including NPI, pre-launch, post-launch, and EOL.
- Global customer training, sales training and tradeshows.
- Competitive positioning.
- Go-to-market plan.
- Responsible for product launches.
- Develop and maintain price lists.
- Develop and execute channel strategy.
- Business Development
- Own revenue generation and growth.
- Own individual customer pricing.
- Manage partner ecosystem.
- Identify market opportunities and growth areas working with System Architects.
- Develop customer relationships and joint solutions working with the System Architects.
- Joint solutions with partners.
- Vertical marketing and customer expansion.
- Own the profit & loss for all Company markets.
- Responsible for Marketing Requirements Documents (MRDs).
- English language is a must with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BS in computer science or electrical engineering.
- 15+ years of experience in semiconductor product management or product marketing.
- Demonstrated success launching semiconductor products.
- Experience with customer engagements and ability to clearly communicate product value propositions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a willingness to keep learning.
- Nice to have:
- Experience marketing ML solutions or products.
- Understanding of embedded processors and architectures.
Can do attitude, execution and results focus, highly accountable, strong team player, high integrity, visionary, and innovative. Capable of handling difficult conversations in a professional manner.