COMPANY is changing the way we think about Product Marketing. As the Vice President of Product Marketing, you will play a very central and foundational role at the intersection of the company's Product, Engineering, and Sales teams.
You will be responsible for driving product marketing strategy, brand and product messaging, positioning and sales content development for COMPANY’s enterprise business. You’ll work closely with Sales, Product and Engineering leaders and other key stakeholders to develop long range marketing strategies and current quarter / current year initiatives, product launches, and programs to enable the business to deliver against aggressive revenue growth targets and performance objectives. The VP, Product Marketing will lead an aggressive, growth-oriented marketing organization that drives compelling competitive differentiation, and that raises awareness of COMPANY’s leadership across the entire automotive business. In addition to elevating the Product Marketing strategy, you’ll own all aspects of our Marketing organization including martech, branding, content strategy, creative, and events.
Position Responsibilities & Essential functions
- Define and execute marketing strategies to support COMPANY’s overall strategies and business objectives, with a primary focus on product and solutions marketing.
- Work cross functionally with leadership to establish a roadmap for driving revenue growth through strategic business planning. Develop strong partnerships with Product, Engineering, Sales, and P&L Leadership.
- Lead a high-performing, collaborative team of marketers across product marketing, brand, communications, content, and market research. Drive vision and oversee efforts across these functions.
- Create and implement innovative GTM campaigns in partnership with Product and Sales.
- Serve as thought leader and evangelist of our products (blogging, social media, speaking)
- Lead the overall planning, development and alignment of COMPANY’s external presence and brand across our products.
- Manage and develop external agency partnerships and vendor relationships.
- Prioritize and manage marketing budgets.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (i.e, marketing, communications, business) required; advanced degree in marketing or business (MBA) preferred.
- 8 plus years’ experience in a senior marketing leadership role
- Proven track record of delivering enterprise wide product marketing strategy
- 10 plus years’ experience in hands on marketing B2B and SaaS.
- Demonstrated track record of driving growth and achieving business results.
- Demonstrated experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans in product marketing.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management.
- Superb analytical and creative skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong business acumen.
PREFERRED ATTRIBUTES & Qualifications
- Experience in the technology sector, particularly automotive software, strongly preferred.