The Vice President of Marketing will be responsible for creating, leading and implementing all commercial marketing efforts for Company. This dynamic and savvy individual will have the opportunity to map and execute both corporate and product-specific marketing strategies that will maximize the success of Tablo and Company by disrupting the conventional market for kidney dialysis. This visionary will prepare and execute innovative multi-channel marketing strategies, product launch plans, and engage strategically with the salesforce and key customers to drive revenue growth, nurture key opinion leader relationships, and build the Company Medical brand.
The VP will balance strategic vision and operational excellence, demonstrating an ability to develop a long-term strategic roadmap while driving tactical day-to-day initiatives. They will be passionate about marketing data, and able to use that data to develop comprehensive action plans that will ensure achievement of revenue goals. This natural leader will thrive in a highly dynamic and ever-evolving environment. He or she will be passionate about elevating patient care and driving new models of dialysis delivery through the application of cutting-edge technology.
Essential Job Functions
- Act as a key strategic partner with the Chief Commercial Officer to help develop and implement cohesive and synergistic marketing and commercial operations
- Scale demand generation to directly support sales opportunities and ability to meet/exceed revenue goals
- Drive and support the company's digital, social, PR and market development strategies aimed both at consumers and their families, as well as clinical staff users, physicians and health system executives.
- Create brand consistency, ensure that all materials support and strengthen Company 's brand and personality
- Use strong domain expertise, strategic thinking, and data to prioritize the marketing budget and people required to drive results
- Understand and remain current with the dynamics of the dialysis marketplace including competitive intelligence, clinical data and regulatory requirements, healthcare economics, as well as industry trends
- Manage, grow and mentor a marketing team focused on Company 's culture, producing bold ideas and disciplined execution
- Drive achievement of KPI 's and report metrics to the leadership team
- Bachelor 's in Marketing, Business, or related; MBA preferred
- 15+ years of experience developing and executing marketing strategies, preferably supporting the successful launch of novel, disruptive products that solve significant unmet needs in the healthcare space or adjacent consumer arenas.
- Exceptionally analytical and creative mind, driven by results
- Thoughtful and tactical thinker who develops marketing campaigns for immediate, measurable impact
- Experience branding and marketing diverse products including hardware, software, and data
- Demonstrated leadership in building, leading, and developing cross-functional teams
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, creative, strategic, persuasive, and highly organized
- Must have excellent writing, analytical, and research skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to speak persuasively to audiences of varying size and technical backgrounds
- Must have high quality computing skills and a demonstrated technological aptitude to learn new systems