To maintain our amazing growth we are looking for a Marketing leader who will be responsible for building, leading, and mentoring a world-class global marketing team, while keeping the company's unique culture. As our VP of Marketing, you will be reporting to the CEO.
We are proud of our collaborative, and growth-minded work culture, being included in Forbes Cloud top 100 three times in a row and being a multi-time winner of the “best place to work” award as evident by our Glassdoor score.
- Attract, hire, train, and lead a global team of world-class marketing professionals, building on Company’s existing in-house marketing talent and outsourced experts
- Develop and manage a strategic marketing plan that will help Company achieve both its short and long-term goals
- Develop marketing plans for a multi-product, multi-persona environment, building successful marketing playbooks for each product family and the entire platform as a whole
- Drive brand development and awareness leveraging appropriate outreach channels
- Implement marketing programs that would position Company as the go-to solution in our respective markets, aligning with Company’s go to market strategy that encompasses self-service, sales-driven and partner-focused motions
- Cost-effectively accelerate traffic and customer acquisition
- Develop highly persuasive messaging for targeted market segments
- Create new campaigns and optimize existing campaigns based on campaign results and effectiveness
- Analyze marketing results to gain insight, improve funnel conversion rates, and exceed marketing goals
- Promote an environment of metrics-driven improvement in marketing effectiveness, methods, costs, and results
- Maintain effective working relationships with product development, sales, and customer success teams
- Align with Sales enablement to improve Sales lead-gathering efforts
- Collaborate with senior management to introduce new marketing concepts.
- Marketing leadership experience of 10+ years, working in successful Global B2B, SaaS, startup companies, catering to multi-product strategy, growing from $100M million in ARR
- Experience in expanding marketing footprint at enterprise customers globally, preferably includes the NORAM, EMEA, and APAC markets
- Experience with hands-on and managerial work in online messaging, conversion analysis and funnel optimization, media outreach & PR, paid advertisements, content marketing, conferences, webinars, social engagements, and more
- Analytical and driven on metrics, with working knowledge on various SaaS tracking tools to manage and monitor marketing activities, forecast, analyze, and drive marketing process improvements
- Proven ability to recruit, lead, and scale marketing teams globally
- Team player
- Passion for technically oriented products
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel when it is necessary and safe to do so
- Preferred location: Bay area, CA.