Company, the 11th fastest growing company in San Jose is looking for a VP of Demand Generation and growth marketing to join our leadership team and lead our growth efforts in 2020 and beyond.
- Continue to drive high growth (happy to discuss numbers when we talk) of a significant ARR base in a company that is committed to supporting the sales team with pipeline building.
- Our deal sizes range from very small to very large in a market that combines enterprise characteristics with the viral nature of B2C. As a result, our channels range from Freemium products at one end to extremely well-produced events at the other end.
- Continue to build out / amplify the channels that are working for us (SDR, Email, Ads, Freemium, word of mouth), support the big one (VAR) while building from scratch several critical new pieces for scale (a cohesive content strategy, a world-class nurturing program, lead the charge on our big move to marketing automation).
- With increasing portions of our revenue base coming from customer success upsell and cross-sell, Demand Generation applies just as much to new logos as it does to existing logos.
The ideal candidate:
- Will think of spawning new channels the way a VP of Sales thinks of hiring more reps.
- Combines instinct with data to figure out where to invest and where to pull back.
- Has had experience leading Marketing teams with depth in operations/data.
- Enjoys combining creativity with analytical ability
Why it is rewarding:
- You're helping educate the market about a product that saves lives. And you're doing so while leading a team of incredibly talented and hard working ops + creatives.