We are seeking a senior IT leader who will continue to drive and evolve our strategy and focus on employee experience with all technology services. As a key leader within the CIO Leadership team you will lead an organization responsible for enabling the company’s workforce to do their best work through a delightful experience, the Colleague Experience and Technology organization (CET).
You will develop cutting edge experiences and teams to execute a colleague centric, best-in-class frictionless environment for our colleagues to do their best work. Working across the broader CIO organization you will ensure the CET organization priorities are aligned to the overall CIO priorities. You will continue to develop a colleague centric approach in everything the team does from support, enablement to collaboration and productivity.
Specifically, the VP IT, Colleague Experience and Technology will:
- Provide strategic colleague facing technology service leadership. Collaborating with leaders and the broader community across Company, you will focus on experience, capability and business outcomes
- Set the strategic direction for multiple functions within CET supporting the company’s growth. He/she will lead the following global teams: colleague support (in-person and virtual), Unified Communication and Collaboration, Global AV services, Client engineering, Emerging technologies, Colleague experience teams. Establish relationships across Company to best understand and lead services based on colleague and department capability needs and technology trends
- Lead and empower a highly engaged organization of technology and experience professionals, proactive support teams and leaders. Emphasize the importance of diversity and inclusion and build an affirming environment for your teams to grow and thrive in. Create an open and inclusive culture.
- Stay informed about and integrate with strategic and emerging technologies. Create a culture of innovation and exploration but balancing delivering and building business value. Anticipate opportunities for change leveraging new technologies.
- Foster a collaborative partnership as one with the Company product organization. As customer #1 for the End User Computing – you will need to foster and continue to drive a “drink our own champagne” culture but balanced with business requirements.
- Manage a complex budget and creatively deliver high-value services by focusing on optimization but also re-investing in areas of high impact.
The ideal candidate will have held a similar role leading a significantly sized, highly innovative and creative IT organization within global, highly regarded companies and where they will have overseen the delivery of IT services and support which delights their employees and customers.
In terms of the performance and personal competencies required for the position, we would highlight the following:
- A technology executive with a passion and track record on building, designing and delivering employee centric technology experiences and capabilities.
- A highly motivational leader with 10 – 15 years managing global and/or remote IT, support and/or services teams.
- Adaptable with strong analytic orientation.
- Ability to define and translate vision into actionable plans in an inclusive team-oriented manner
- Creates and engenders energy, loyalty and commitment in others by articulating an appealing vision for the future.
- Builds relationships in a collaborative and inclusive manner. Uses influence and gains trust with executives, employees, customers and partners.
- Ability to influence and achieve alignment across a range of different opinions and interests.
- Strong communication, listening, and negotiation skills.
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred.