At Company, we are doing things never before possible. By connecting the imaginations of people with the potential of technology we are helping make the world more intelligent, more connected, and more productive.
As Vice President, Human Resources and Global Talent Acquisition, you will have an opportunity to make a significant impact on our mission through leadership, functional expertise, and employee development skills. In this role, you will provide leadership for the global Human Resources organization supporting key leaders, and well as overseeing our global talent acquisition organization.
This role is a strategic and visible member of the Human Resources team and the teams of the business partners it supports, and is looked to for council, leadership, execution, innovation, and results that fully enable Company to meet its strategic priorities and operational targets.
We are seeking a dynamic leader with a track record of building world-class teams. A strategic thinker, you are equally as comfortable digging in to attend to the important details. You should be a natural counselor and advisor and will be called upon to deliver expert advice and counsel on all people and organizational matters. You know how to operate in a Human Resources delivery model that effectively leverages the skills of centers of expertise like Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, and Total Rewards. You know how to prioritize work to drive strategic focus areas, and look for opportunities to simplify our approach, reduce waste, and drive efficiency.
In this role, you will drive:
Leadership and Consultation
- Provide leadership and support on all strategic initiatives by working closely with the SVP, Software & Controls, SVP & CTO, SVP & CIO and SVP, Corporate Development and their leadership teams to ensure the overall organization and culture are designed and created in a way to deliver on our strategy
- Serve as a member of the global HR leadership team in setting HR strategy and policy for all employees
- Drive and ensure development, succession, and a culture of inclusion for the employees within the organization
- Set the tone for, and model building leadership capability at, the team and individual level
- Lead in the development and consistent application of all HR policies, global strategies, programs, processes, and systems that enable the teams to deliver the company’s Strategy
- Deepen company’s domain knowledge, software capability and experience in the software industry across the organization
Talent Attraction and Acquisition
- Develop, lead, and align overall global talent acquisitions strategy globally to ensure alignment with overall companies’ strategic initiatives for current and future hiring needs.
- Continue the talent acquisition transformation and influence HR processes to better enable the attraction, selection, onboarding, and retention of talent globally.
- Evaluate and improve the candidate experience and enhance company’s brand in the marketplace positioning Company as an industrial software company
Efficiently and effectively manage resources and look for opportunities to simplify and streamline processes and drive efficiency and productivity
- Bachelors degree.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required – we will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- Bachelor degree in HR, Business or related major; or 15+ years of experience in leadership roles within human resources including having previously led a global talent acquisition team in a Fortune 500 company.
- Minimum of 15 years in line and/or staff roles with broader HR generalist experience and a global perspective to lead across a complex organization and industry
- At least 5 years of experience working in a global environment across multiple business units, continents, diverse cultures, and a matrix global management structure, supporting at least a $ 1 billion revenue + business sector
- Previous experience in the software technology industry sector required with keen insights regarding software talent
- Track record of accomplishments in larger scale HR process design and implementation for HR services delivery that positively impacted business results
- Excellent talent assessor with demonstrated success assessing and selecting talent for a wide array of global roles and diverse capabilities
- Knowledge of labor markets, competitive practices and trends, ethical standards & employment laws
- Demonstrated ability to communicate talent acquisition processes, successes and challenges to key stakeholders and leaders in a complex, global organization
- A senior HR generalist background including organization/job design, workforce planning, staffing and recruitment, performance management, talent development, compensation & benefits, employee engagement within the software industry
- The ideal person will sit in or be willing to relocate to Milwaukee, Wisconsin, or Midwest area or West Coast