Company’s VP, Business Technology/CIO has overall responsibility for our Corporate information systems function and is responsible for the global information strategy and the role of technology as a business enabler. This is a highly collaborative and consultative role, blending technical vision with business acumen to drive efficient and scalable technical business solutions to our enterprise.
For this role, we are seeking a business-minded technology leader, experienced with establishing IT as a center of engineering excellence, and who is a proven change agent and can evolve Company's operating model as we scale from $300m to $1B.
- Establishes corporate strategy to determine the role of information technology and to establish the most efficient utilization of information technology and optimization of business processes.
- Ensures that information technology infrastructure provides the most accurate, current and secure information to the company to assist with decision making, resource deployment and establishment of business priorities.
- Responsible for overseeing all of the following functions: enterprise-wide business systems (e.g.Workday, Salesforce, NetSuite, etc.), information systems, application integration, computer operations, telecommunications, systems programming Servicedesk and internal security. .
- Oversees our own instance of Company Billing and Revenue (aka: Company-on-Company), ensuring our own experience is effective and efficient; feeds experience back into Product and Engineering to ensure enhancements are built into core products.
- Develops functional plans for managing information technology and security for the company, including activities to be performed in-house or through third-party relationships to best manage the company’s information systems.
- Actively involved as an executive deal sponsor and Company brand evangelist by cultivating a strong network of relationships and community of CIOs/VP of IT
- Contribute to externally facing assets and public relations as Company’s brand evangelist, representing Company’s Quote to Revenue implementation as the model day model for subscription businesses across the CIO community
- Partners with sales to showcase Company-on-Company with customers and prospects; speak at industry events
- Oversees the needs analysis, acquisition and maintenance of all information applications and equipment.
- Maintains privacy and compliance programs
- Manages total budget and expenditures for company-wide IT spend.
- Experience leading an enterprise-wide Business Technology/IT function at scale (e.g. $1B)
- Proven ability to drive change throughout an organization, and company.
- Ability to represent Company at external events and speaking engagements
- Proven ability to develop high-performing teams
- Experience building a diverse team and team-of-teams that work productively together, inspires others, ensures accountability, and effectively partners across the organization
- Ability to develop leaders and managers of managers - both motivating/empowering for top performance & making tough talent decisions.
- Experience leading in a fast paced and rapidly changing business environment.