MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This role will be focused on delivery for the BFSI vertical managing the successful delivery of 30+ active accounts. This role will closely engage with existing strategic accounts and scale their use through transformational delivery leadership and strategic mining.
Our client is one of the leading digital solutions and technology services companies in the world, specializing in partnering with global organizations across industries on their Digital Transformation journey. Their comprehensive range of technology services and solutions enables customers to reach new heights of business performance.
- Plan and Execute Delivery strategy in line with overall growth strategy of our client
- Must have strong understanding and experience to envision and execute account landscape covering all applications & Digital technologies and account Led Digital focus
- Manage delivery, interface with pre-sales teams, client account managers and alliance lead to define and implement existing client growth strategies, new clients acquisition and forward-looking initiatives
- Deliver business targets including Revenue, Gross Margin, new service offerings & solutions, delivery quality and collaborate with other account teams effectively within the company.
- Past experience in having driven BFSI Deliveries globally and further grow Client's business including
- Defining the Account mining strategy and plan based on understanding of our client's industry, business strategy, growth plans, business and IT priorities
- Identifying high growth accounts with headroom for growth
- Identifying specific growth vectors in each account
- Actively support sales and presales activities including opportunity assessment, scope qualification and definition, preparing proposals and work estimation, presenting value proposition at Orals and delivering engagements
- Strong understanding of the key Industry / sectors in line with Client's account focus for markets globally including good exposure to Business and Technology trends in the sector
- Strong understanding of contemporary delivery models including onsite-offshore, distributed delivery, multi service delivery, managed delivery and outcome-based delivery
- Overall 20+ years of IT Services experience
- Experience of Digital Deliveries in BFSI
- Self-starter & ability to work independently
- Strong Business Communicatoin and Csuite Client engagement experience
- Excellent People leadership and collaborative leadership skills
- Atleast 4-5 years of P&L experience
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Experience of over 8-10 yrs years in Deliveries and specifically with an exposure to global Account Delivery management Demonstrate strong problem solving including conflict management
- Senior leadership opportunity managing delivery team for publicly traded company
- Opportunity to be responsible for entire BFSI US business Delivery segment