e X cell has been staffing IT professionals at the top Fortune 100 companies for over two decades. Whether you are looking for a lower-level IT position or a high-level executive position, we are here to help you find the right opportunity.
Voice Analyst — 12-Month Remote Contract Opportunity
- Self-sufficient leader and Cisco Voice Telephony Subject Matter Expert with minimal / no oversight needed
- At least 4 years of configuring soft / hard IP phones, voice gateways, and e911 in a Cisco environment
- Deliver telephony requirements per project
- Coordinate IP voice installations and issue resolution for installations
- Validate need for soft phone vs physical, establish physical phone type required (as necessary)
- Validate quantity/counts for huddle, conference & focus room phones
- Order placement for total number of physical phones
- Create or locate site information in Call Manager for where phones need to be built
- Verify phone numbers are available for any workforce adds, order as necessary
- Verify if staff is moving to a new location that their numbers can be moved as well
- Place move order for DID numbers
- Voice Gateway Static IP request
- Work with client IT security to white list the phones & VGs
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. ** e X cell ™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** e X cell ™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com .