Kelly IT is hiring a Visual Designer for a 4 month project on a Remote basis. For consideration, please email your updated resume to the recruiter at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Rate: $55.16/hr on W2 only
Duration: 11/2020 - 3/2021 (may extend)
In your role as a visual designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of creating visually engaging, innovative and functional mobile and Web products. Your ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will not only be welcomed but celebrated.
One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design and our customers and serving our brand’s purpose, business missions and customer needs.
As our visual designer, your responsibilities will include areas of design such as typography, iconography, color, space and texture. You will use your knowledge, expertise and skills in all these fields to help our users successfully navigate and become comfortable with our products.
More responsibilities in detail:
• Present the user-interface visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
• Prepare work by gathering information and materials.
• Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
• Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
• Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers in order to create simple, easy-to-use software.
• Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
• Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
• Interpreting storyboards to tell visual stories that support learning.
• A minimum of four years of professional experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, editorial layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile.
• The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
• Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
• Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
• Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Sketch.
• Expert level skills in Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in the graphic design field.
• This position is remote however may require domestic travel as required (valid travel documents must be obtainable)
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.