Job Title: Visual Designer III
Location: Mountain View, CA - 94043
Duration: 12+ months(+extension)
Looking for a Sr. Production Designer to join the Brand Experiences & Storytelling Team.
This team galvanizes customers and employees around a meaningful and unified vision through strategic thinking and outstanding design craftsmanship. The Sr Production Designer will work collaboratively on asset creation that ladder to brand and event visual styles, templated design assets, social media assets, and overall production support for the team.
Being a Production Designer on this team means you use your passion for graphic and motion design and attention to detail to bring a vision to life for our team and the teams we support across the company.
If you're ready to roll-up your sleeves, here are more details of what we're looking for: * Partners closely with designers on the team to maintain and expand brand and event guidelines and assets.
Ensures work is well crafted and ready for final hand-off.
Designs to-spec across all mediums and channels.
Prioritizes work and multi-tasks well. Completes requests on-time, with the same care and quality regardless of the size and visibility of the request.
Stays in touch with industry trends to ensure work is on-par or ahead of standards.
- 5+ years relevant experience in branding, visual design, motion design and production. * Portfolio of work across a breadth of mediums, with examples of production and original work.
- Experience with applying and shaping a brand's visual language across a variety of touch points.
- Great reputation as a team player. * Strong communication skills with all levels in a large organization.
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple projects in a timely manner.
- Expert level mastery in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Working knowledge of Sketch, Zeplin, and Figma, InVision, and AfterEffects
- Comfortable working with MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Word), and G Suite (Slides, Docs) to collaborate with others.
- Agency experience is a plus.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)