Location: Mountain View, CA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a UX/Visual Designer for a long term contract based out of California. the ideal candidate would have strong experience working with consumer electronics and any Motion Design.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, presentations, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Express design concepts verbally and visually; be able to explain design decisions to cross-functional teams of researchers, designers, engineers, and product managers
- Produce digital assets, redlines/spec, and drive the production phase of the design.
- Create and document design patterns, components, and resources to improve productivity and consistency across Google TV.
- Work with User Experience Research to generate new ideas and test your designs
- Design storyboards, presentations, mockups, and/or prototypes to express user journeys
- Produce digital assets and documentation to assist implementation of design direction
- Communicate with cross-functional peers to understand and/or clarify feature requirements
- BA/BS degree in design related field (e.g. graphic, interaction, visual communications, HCI, product, industrial) or equivalent practical experience (3-5 years).
- Strong design portfolio of client or personal projects
- Experience shipping products/experiences geared toward general consumers (vs only enterprise/medical/etc)
- Familiarity with Figma and Sketch
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience designing for TV (remote control based interaction models)
- Experience shipping consumer electronics products
- Experience designing with TV & movie assets and metadata
- Motion design and/or light-weight prototyping experience
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]