Vice President of Technology, Advanced Surface Technologies-AST
Enpro is currently seeking an experienced and highly qualified Vice President of Technology to join our Advanced Surface Technologies (AST) Team. The selected candidate will be responsible for delivering high quality, reliable IT solutions and application services on a global scale in advanced manufacturing environments. This position is operationally responsible for ensuring the availability, integrity, and scalability of all AST IT applications-incl. ERP systems-and related systems.
This is a key leadership position that will direct the teams in charge of delivering applications solutions globally throughout AST. This role also works closely with the CIO and peer IT leaders, including information security, network architecture, and cloud services to design and execute on the company's technology roadmap. The VP of Technology is a forward-looking technology leader who partners with business stakeholders, translates business opportunities into the technology domain. This includes the development of an ERP system roadmap and plans to drive through to execution and IT support in advanced manufacturing environments.
As a key member of the IT senior leadership team and reporting to the CIO, the VP of Technology is an influential role that also makes investment and priority trade-off decisions, assists in negotiating and managing vendor contracts. Recruits, retains and develops high performing teams. This job offers flexibility for work location including remote work. Our preference is that the candidate is located on the West Coast, ideally based out of Arizona, California or Idaho.
Responsibilities of the Vice President of Technology:
* Accountable for a high-performing computing environment throughout AST. This includes, but is not limited to, planning and management of computer operations and production support, systems and database administration, release management and business continuity.
* Collaborate with the CIO and AST business leadership to develop strategic and tactical IT solutions for AST, especially AST's ERP systems and applications landscape.
* Use business acumen and technology savviness to build and maintain strong IT/business linkages and relationships. Become a trusted and influential technology and collaboration partner to the business community.
* Conduct strategic and tactical level planning in partnership with peers in IT to develop technical roadmaps and ensure delivery of supportable technology solutions that meet AST's business needs.
* Partner with the CIO and IT Leadership Team to build and modernize the organizational structure and business processes to support growth in an increasingly digital world.
* Manage the evaluation and adoption of emerging technologies including cloud, high performance computing, continuous application services delivery and collaboration technologies.
* Ensure cost-effective design, development, integration, implementation, testing, and maintenance of new services, equipment and systems in support of business objectives and goals.
* Build strong links between development and operations to create multidisciplinary teams that work together (remove silos).
* Drive a collaborative culture that values technical depth, accountability, and customer service.
* Establish, maintain and execute operations procedures that leverage efficiencies and best practices.
* Oversee service management activities including change and release management, testing, quality assurance and end-to-end technical integration.
* Oversee the direction of investments in collaboration with team members, the CIO, senior management, and partners.
* Drive the delivery of major technology projects and service management improvements, ensuring that quality, productivity, and ROI goals are achieved.
* Implement and maintain controls and monitoring procedures to ensure availability of critical systems with minimal service interruptions.
Required Qualifications of the Vice President of Technology:
* A minimum of 10 years of experience in technology leadership positions with an emphasis on enterprise applications support in industrial manufacturing environments.
* Demonstrated experience in multiple, complex ERP system environments.
* Substantial experience leading, directing and controlling complex, highly technical IT operations and organizations.
* Experience supporting cloud environments (AWS, Azure).
* Knowledge of business concepts, and an understanding of the links between major business processes, products, systems, and networks.
* Demonstrated knowledge of current and emerging technologies and the ability to apply those technologies to business needs.
* Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills; ability to work effectively with all organizational levels within a culturally diverse environment.
* Completed bachelor's degree in an applicable field such as computer science or information systems.
Preferred Qualifications of the Vice President of Technology:
* A MS, MBA or related advanced degree is a plus.
* Automation experience in complex manufacturing environments.
* Experience with Epicor and Macola ERP systems.
Enpro is a leading industrial technology company using material science to push boundaries in semiconductor, life sciences, and other technology-enabled sectors. We are a leader in sealing technologies, advanced surface technologies, and highly engineered materials. Our products and services are sold into more than 40 distinct end-markets that touch our lives every day - from food and pharmaceutical facilities to semiconductor clean rooms, from agricultural robots that help grow your food to last-mile technologies that deliver it to your doorstep, from commercial aviation to space exploration, and much more in between. Our commitment to innovation, quality, and value has propelled our brands to wide recognition and leading positions in their markets.
Enpro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law."