The UX team design multi-modal interactions, leveraging touch, voice and gestures to help users interact. As an Interaction Designer, you will design engaging experiences, across various surfaces in the context of the home. The candidate will have opportunities to inform all stages of UX definition, with a focus on the final stages of the product cycle. They will work very closely with a cross functional team, while guiding the development teams through UX implementation, upholding a strong attention to detail across a range of surfaces. It is critical to have a sense for clean design, the ability to advocate for the user, and a commitment to creating simple user experiences from otherwise complex workflows. Understanding the multi-modal world of design is also an asset to this position.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Create and document designs/components while maintaining UI/UX patterns that are part of a broader design system.
- Work directly with development teams to implement new features, upholding product excellence and quality
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and designs effectively.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- +4 years of experience in designing and shipping software design experiences.
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with collaborators across time multiple zones.
- Ability to work within a highly technical and metrics-driven environment.
- Ability to collaborate with and develop mutual respect and trust with Product Managers, Engineers, Researchers, and Designers.
- Effective communication, presentation and teamwork skills.
- Understanding of technical requirements and various limitations
- Experience working with visual and interaction design tools including but not limited to (Sketch, Figma, InVision, Google Suite, Adobe Suite).
- Experience with motion tools to generate interaction mockups and flows (Principle, After Effects)
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no corp to corp)
- Experience with media apps, TV apps, design systems.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V