- At client health AI, we're poised to transform medicine, delivering new, assistive technologies that will empower doctors and patients so that people can live more life every day.
- The success of Health AI hinges on creating high-quality ground truth data for our Client models across various medical specialties, such as radiology, ophthalmology, and pathology.
- To power these efforts, our team is developing a system that includes tools for viewing and labeling medical images, storage solutions for sensitive medical image data, and collaboration, analytics, and task management tools for clinicians, medical researchers, and managers.
- We are looking for a designer who can help us grow a consistent, effective set of tools to support training Client models in this area, as well as the eventual tools that will be surfaced to clinical experts.
- You'll be working with a researcher to develop design solutions that will be adopted by product teams across the org.
- You'll collaborate directly with enthusiastic engineers who care deeply about their users and the impact of their tools.
- You will also have an opportunity to see your solutions tested internally with real clinical professionals.
- We are looking for individuals who have excellent communication skills, are diligent, detail-oriented, and can work independently.
- Work with product managers, engineers, and other UX'ers to clarify, refine, and document design goals and user needs
- Create and iterate on design concepts, and support the team in implementing and evaluating designs with users
- Work with the UX team to establish and incorporate patterns, best practices, and common styles
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 4 or more years of relevant work experience with interaction design.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
- Experience owning designs for a product through to deployment & post-deployment iteration. Must be comfortable working with ambiguity and early-stage product concepts.
- Organized and able to manage work independently.
- Highly skilled in communicating complex workflows and detailed UI.
- Comfortable presenting designs to a wide range of audiences.
- Curious, open-minded, and passionate about improving healthcare at scale.
- Experience with data visualization and complex systems.
- Experience with the healthcare field a plus.
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V