Location: Mountain View, CA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a UX/Visual Designer II
- Work with Senior UX team members to design and create high quality user interfaces and user flows on physical products.
- Asset and spec creation across product categories.
- Strategize, brainstorm, and design key feature interactions.
- Translate abstract ideas and requirements into a clear direction and tangible artifacts so that the cross-functional team can align on vision and a path forward.
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates.
- Advocate for the prioritization of design centered changes, refinements and improvements.
- BFA, BA, or BS degree in design or a related discipline.
- 2+ years' experience as a designer working on consumer experiences for iOS, Android, web applications, and/or hardware products.
- Fluency in Figma, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects.
- Strong creative, visual, and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive and deliver results in an ambiguous environment and distill complex processes into simple, clear user interactions.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com