Location: Sunnyvale, CA
· As a member of client’s UX Research team, you will help shape the end-to-end UX Research process for a hyper-growth product development organization. You will be planning and conducting user research studies and experiments across multiple products and digital experiences, collaborating closely with our UX Designers, Product Managers, and other key stakeholders.
· Identify and help to prioritize research opportunities
· Apply quantitative and qualitative methodologies to collect and analyze user behavior data and communicate actionable recommendations to stakeholders
· Partner with engineers and designers to develop requirements for interactive prototypes
· Support teams to apply research in the software development cycle; ensure consistency, rigor, and accuracy across research studies and programs
· Maintain the UX research repository of past reports, study templates, guides, and other deliverables
· Work from home: Yes.