Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 9 months
Job ID: 20-11558
As part of the Monetization team, you’ll delight users with designs that engage & excite them, while reassuring them that their transactions are safe & secure. You’ll collaborate with an outstanding team to help make Play worth paying for.
As a UX Designer working in monetization, you’ll need to have a large capacity for learning and processing many details related to commerce and billing policies.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
(3 bullets of the workers main responsibilities on the project)
- Help define the end-to-end experience and user interfaces for features on Commerce
- Create detailed wireframes, mockups, and prototypes following a user-centered process to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Collaborate closely with product & engineering to define, execute, and launch features that maximize end user, developer, and business value & impact.
- Work with research teams to validate concepts, and execute iterations on learnings
- Take input, requirements, and feedback from multiple stakeholders across different cross-functional organizations. Participate in regular design reviews with a strong ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale effectively.
- Develop/apply general visual styles and interaction patterns consistent with Client Play and the Client brand and communicate that into detailed specs for engineering