I have a Job Requirement with one of our client, please go through the Job Description below and please let me know if you are interested in that. You can call me on 414-323-8455 Ext :: 7132 or you can drop me your updated resume to my email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Sorry in case if it is not your area of interest but if you can refer anybody it will be really helpful for me.
Job Title :: Sr. Developer
Contract Duration :: 12 Months Contract
Location :: Pleasanton, CA
- End to end solution architecting, designing and developing large applications/systems using cloud and traditional integrations
- Perform hands on development of cloud applications and integration solutions on a variety of platform
- Research and resolve technical issues and recommend appropriate interventions/modifications as needed
- Ensure work processes and products meet KP IT standards
- Assist development of the Cloud Application Development reference architectures and patterns
- Recommend cloud and integration best practices and assist with system engineering.
- Lead technical proof of concept activities to push the frontier and test new technologies.
- 8+ years of progressive IT experience, with demonstrated success in software architecture, design, development, testing, operationalize, monitoring and support.
- 5+ years solid work experience developing cloud applications on cloud platforms like Cloud Foundry/IBM Bluemix or similar platforms like AWS and GCP.
- 4+ years of experience developing microservices using Java, NodeJs, PostgreSQL, Redis, Kafka and other frameworks like Spring.
- Solid experience developing UI/UX components (SPAs, MPAs) using industry best tooling like React/Redux, Angular, HTML5
- Solid experience in practicing CI/CD and DevOps including thorough experience in automating various tests (unit, component, concurrency, multi user, load) with Git, Jenkins or similar tools
- 3+ years in depth working (as developer) experience on API management solutions like IBM APIConnect/DataPower and/or google APIGEE or similar.
- Ability to quickly grasp & learn new technologies and develop POC/prototypes.
- Good communication skills and extensive experience working with technical teams and management.
- Must have deployed Production ready apps and supported complete project lifecycles.
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge.
- Good troubleshooting/debugging skills.
- Familiarity with mobile app development.
- Experience with Healthcare and/or insurance industry and/or implementation of HealthCare or Insurance systems.
- Creation of clear documentation of tests, work completed and prototypes, operational readiness guides.
- Excellent team player.
- Familiarity with IBM BPM/ODM, digitalML IgniteXML products will be a bonus
Desk 414-323-8455 Ext :: 7132
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)