*The available position is for 1-1 at Home , full time 40 hrs per week , long term commitment
*Cell Phone numbers are a must to receive call back.
Home Health Care Aid
- Provide social interactions and help with appointments, walks, entertainment, reading, cards, memory games, visits, outings and trips.
- Light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, grocery shopping.
- Help with medication reminders, healthy movements, healthy diet, and setting doctor appointments.
- Assist clients with bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene, and ambulation.
- Observe and report changes in the clients mental, physical and emotional condition or home situation to Nursing Supervisor in a timely manner
- Communication with client, family members and co-workers.
Our Certified Home Care Aids (HCA/HHA) requirements include, but not limited to are:
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Successfully registered as HHA or HCA with the State of California
- At least one year of experience
- CPR Certified
- Must pass Drug Screening
- Valid Driver’s license and current auto insurance
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Flexible Schedule, Direct Deposit, Education Pay Incentives
- Free Education Courses
IInterim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2020 Interim HealthCare Inc.