Location: Mountain View, CA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a UI Designer III
- Work with other UX designers, PM and Eng. on Voice Assistant Home Surfaces.
- Create new design artefacts (sample dialogs, flows, and detailed design specifications)
- Designs are voice-forward and multi-modal.
- Designs will focus Home surface types (smart displays, smart speaker, TV), and device system level interaction.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Work with PM and UX designers to shape and execute conversation design related requirements.
- Create voice forward and multi-modal design artefacts, including sample dialogue, conversation flows, and conversation design specifications.
- Communicate and hand off designs to cross-functional partners, including engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree related to HCI, Linguistics, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in voice interaction design or interaction design with at least 2 years of voice.
- Experience creating voice user interface designs for screen surfaces (for example, mobile, smart displays etc.) and not just voice-only (like IVRs).
- Portfolio for review.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com