- As a Short-term IxD lead on our team, you will direct the design and product experience strategy for our Hybrid Work Equity effort.
- You will collaborate with various stakeholders on the team, including other designers, engineers and researchers to generate Client communication experiences that engage our hybrid workforce in more equitable ways.
- We are looking for a strong, visionary leader who can establish design strategy, iterate, and deliver functional prototyped concepts.
- Our mission is to reimagine the way the teams connect and collaborate at distance.
- Come join us in creating compelling, engaging, and impactful communication experiences that will shape how thousands of Googlers work and collaborate around the world!
- Partner with UX, Product Managers, and Engineering leaders to define priorities and envision the future of remote communication & collaboration
- Balance big thinking with a strong focus on craft and influence
- Coach designers, and mentor researchers to deliver the best work of their careers.
- Inspire teams to design excellent products, that balance technical feasibility with innovation
- Work collaboratively and drive consensus within a cross-functional team environment
- 5+ years of experience in UX Design
- 3 years of leading technical UX projects
- Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
- MA/MS in Design, related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Experience with cross functional collaboration, alignment, and project execution.
- Expertise in project, team, and people leadership
- Experience delivering end-to-end solutions for consumer and/or enterprise applications and platforms
- Depth and breadth of knowledge that enables ideation and development of creative and innovative solutions in telepresence or video conferencing
- Experience in AR/VR tools such as Unreal or Unity
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English with the ability to present complex design concepts
- Ability to bring a design sensibility to implementing a real project
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V