Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Commercial Banking provides financial solutions to businesses with annual sales generally in excess of $5 million. Our business lines are Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Middle Market Banking, and Treasury Management & Payment Solutions.
Treasury Management & Payment Solutions
- Provides cash management services and digital channel capabilities for customers of Commercial Banking and Corporate & Investment Banking
- Also serves some Consumer and Small Business Banking and Wealth and Investment Management customers, and Auto Dealer Finance partner relationships in Consumer Lending
The Treasury Management Sales Analyst will support one or more Treasury Management Sales Consultants (TMSCs) within the Northern California Commercial Banking Treasury Management team. This person assists with selling Treasury Management solutions and managing various steps of the sales process such as pre-call and post-call sales activities and proposal recommendations. Conducts necessary research and gathers prospect/customer information to prepare Sales Consultants for sales calls. Assists with the development of sales proposals and pricing models. Provides post-sales customer service support including leading large and/or complex implementation meetings, coordinate internal resources and implementation activities, and communicate expectations to customers. The SA will provide leadership, guidance and subject matter expertise to less experienced team members. The ideal candidate must manage change well, while being a highly motivated, proactive, self-starter that takes pride and accountability for all tasks assigned. Success in this role comes from commitment to teamwork, creating positive and professional partnerships, proactive follow up and detailed follow through with exceptional organizational skills.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: sales, sales support, general banking, or direct client contact; or a BS/BA degree or higher
- Sales or client support experience
- Knowledge and understanding of general banking
- Experience with treasury management products and services
- 2+ years of business-to-business sales experience or treasury management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of treasury management industry, products and services
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- Ability to motivate staff to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Solid negotiation skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Client facing experience
- Assist with driving new sales opportunities by identifying client needs and performing prospect research
- Deliver client-focused solutions when preparing pricing proposals, presentations, and relationship reviews
- Assist with all pricing functions such as new pricing requests, exception pricing and annual price reviews
- Coordinate and negotiate with internal partners to ensure on-time delivery of client requests
- Maintain accurate sales pipeline and ensure key relationship systems are kept current
- Support divisional initiatives/projects impacting the portfolio as needed
- Consult with clients on the phone, via email, in person, and via video conference
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.