US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Transportation Department (CA DMV) Regulatory Compliance Associate” for a 12+ month contract position with a client in Mountain View, CA.
· looking for a Regulatory Compliance Associate.
· This person will be responsible for supporting the Regulatory Compliance team to ensure the assembling, tracking, filing, and overall organizing of regulatory applications and paperwork that are critical for company success are handled with urgency and care.
· This person will also assist the Regulatory Compliance team in assembling compliance reports for regulatory agencies; tracking ongoing deadlines using a mixture of technologies including proprietary issue-tracking software; and providing general support to the team as well as Product & Regulatory counsel as needed.
· The ideal candidate will be hyper-organized and comfortable operating in a fast-paced, ambigous environment that sometimes entails externally-imposed challenges.
· This person should be a natural problem-solver and have a knack for compliance and structure.
· This person will work cross-functionally among the Operations, Legal, and staffing vendor teams.
· Strong familiarity with CA DMV processes
· Familiarity with state and federal transportation or autonomous vehicle regulations
· Enthusiasm for autonomous vehicles and/or safety and compliance philosophies.
· At least an AA in Business Administration, Legal, or a regulatory-related discipline
· 2-3 years in an administrative, legal, or compliance-related role
· 2+ years working in a fast-paced environment that required laser-like attention to detail and organization skills
· 2+ years working with proprietary software
· 1+ year of experience assembling and tracking legal paperwork - natural record-keeping/documentation skills