BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Transportation Administrator for an opportunity Hayward, CA 94544
Position: Transportation Administrator
Duration: 03 Months contract
Location: Hayward, CA 94544
- We are seeking a Transportation Administrator who will under immediate direction of the Transportation Manager, provides timely responses to internal customers with regards to pick ups, delivery, and all other aspects of a customer's needs. Manages and develops all supply inventory load sheets.
- Load Sheets - preparing supply load requests from customer accounts to submit to the plant daily to be loading for the next day customer services.
- Frequency Changes - ensuring the system is free and clear of any pending customer frequency change requests that are initiated by Sales or Customer Service.
- Cases - processing new sales opportunities at the transportation level with respect to assigning route numbers, initial service cycle begin dates, and standing order supply entries.
- Addendums and Re-Prints - daily responsibility to ensure any route changes for the current of next day have been virtually printed in our systems in order to synchronize Roadnet with its back end
- Site Status Change Reports - applying route numbers to any new customer accounts and sites that do not have route numbers currently assigned to them.
- Respond to General Inquiries - as required.
- Assist the Plant with processing paperwork for billing - process paperwork once waste has been disposed of at the plant in order for the billing process to initiate.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Education equivalent to graduation from High School, or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating alphabetic and numeric filing skills.
- 1 To 3 years of administrative experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and Outlook
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 145149 when responding to this ad.