We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Territory Channel Manager, Healthcare and Life Sciences
About the Team:
The Ecosystem and Industries Team at Celonis is a critical lever to creating outsized value and scale in the market through joint sales capabilities and transformative offerings with partners that drive bigger opportunities at pace. With overall responsibility for our partner go-to-market strategy, joint sales execution, joint differentiated offerings execution, joint delivery, and partner awareness, training and enablement, we are energizing a vibrant partner ecosystem that accelerates the realization of our customers’ business and technology transformations.
About the Role:
As a Territory Channel Manager aligned with Healthcare and Life Sciences NA sales teams, you will be responsible for owning, developing and expanding your territory with and through partners working in close alignment with sales and other cross-functional team members. The ideal candidate will have significant experience generating new business with and through System Integrators, both regional and global, developing and delivering pipeline generating campaigns, creating go to market account and territory plans, and evangelizing into your territory.
- Develop business territory plans with our partner ecosystem and deliver against partner influenced revenue and new logo targets within your territory
- Have material impact on new and incremental business development and ACV sales aligned closely with the field sales organization
- Work closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders to leverage existing sales enablement, global partner enablement, services and customer success on messaging, methodology and Celonis best practices
- Operational tasks to maintain a high level of business impact for Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), Pipeline Generation and Deal Progression
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop strategies and initiatives to drive adoption of Celonis in the market and continued expansion at our customers
- Frequently communicate with stakeholders, providing key leaders with success metrics
- Produce results independently as well as collaboratively depending on the project.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5-8 years experience in enterprise sales, channels sales, partner management and Healthcare and Life Sciences expertise preferred
- A passion for sales and working with SI partners
- Exceptional track record of leveraging a partner ecosystem to build and close deals in a territory by working across all levels of the organization
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Understand and do what it takes to execute in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Demonstrable history of closing significant software licensing deals