Technology Stack Engineer
We are a looking for Technology Stack engineers. We are building 5G networks in a completely new way spanning wireless communications, data networking and cloud native services covering 4G/5G, WIFI and IOT connectivity technologies. We are just getting started, and you will have a tremendous opportunity to play a big role in shaping our solution.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities: The role is that of a hands-on technical Software Engineer to implement 4G/5G Network functions for our solution. You will be responsible developing Core networking multi-threaded applications built on microservices for easy deployment on Kubernetes platforms. You will translate customer features in to optimized and scalable network function implementation
• Development of core network function components for Enterprise vertical solutions.
• Development of management functions (such as 5G core, mobile edge computing, and Radio Intelligent Controller)
• Profiling functions and implementations to ensure performance and scalability
• Debug and fix challenging customer and technical issues
• Unit testing and planning system testing for components
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or related areas with 7+ years’ experience
• Master or above in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience with 3 years of directly relevant industry experience.
• In-depth knowledge of computer science fundamentals including Data structure and algorithm, Computer networks
• Proficient in several of the following programming languages: Python / Go / C++ / Java.
• Ability to write unit tests using TDD. Experience with modern version control systems such as git or mercurial
• Must be an excellent communicator in both oral and written form
• Excellent in problem-solving, solution-delivering skills,
• Cross-Geo collaboration/communication and ability to work independently.
• Good English communication skills and proactive in global team collaboration.
• Experience in Kubernetes, Docker, Design and implement micro service, multi-threaded programming.
• Knowledge of 4G/5G mobile network system.
• Familiarity with Git, Jenkins.