Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America's diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers ‘round-the-clock' banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company's customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
As Wells Fargo Technology embarks on a strategic transformation journey, this is an exciting time to join our team! We are seeking energetic individuals eager to explore a career in technology. Candidates selected for these role(s) will work under the supervision and be mentored by our highly trained technology teams to learn the business and the nature of work performed in the assigned area to develop your professional career.
In this role, team members serve as point of contact for information and updates, and are responsible for coordinating activities and resources in support of technical initiatives with low to moderate risk and complexity that impact a small number of users and/or departments. Core tasks include gathering requirements and developing documentation, tracking and reporting initiative and budget status; in addition to, ensuring completion of assigned actions, identifying issues and resources to provide solutions or escalating to avoid delays, updating websites to host documents, reports, and related information
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Resolving user access and other security administration issues
• Providing production support and maintenance of large-scale business applications
• Troubleshoots network, hardware and software issues using general guidelines, templates or direction from others and coordinating resolution with users and vendors
• Participating in and/or coordinating user projects related to application and hardware installations and upgrades
• Participating in and coordinating user acceptance testing of technology components
• Developing and/or updating user documentation and procedures in support of user or other support training
• Tracking performance trends and recommending process improvements
• Keeping abreast of competitive market environment for innovative business products and services, regulatory/compliance issues, and implications of new implementations
• Supporting implementation of small to moderate projects/initiatives
This position can be located in the following Wells Fargo site locations in: Boston-MA, Philadelphia-PA, New York Metro, Washington-DC, Richmond-VA, Raleigh-NC, Winston Salem-NC, Charlotte-NC, Atlanta-GA, Minneapolis-MN, Chicago-IL, Des Moines-IA, St. Louis-MO, Dallas-TX, San Antonio-TX, Denver-CO. Salt Lake City-UT, Phoenix-AZ, Portland-OR, San Francisco-CA or Los Angeles-CA.
Relocation assistance will not be provided. Prospective candidates should reside in and/or around the target work location or be able to commute to or relocate to the target location for work.
This is a full time opportunity with a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits package.
For additional benefit information visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits/.
- 1+ year of technology experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- Experience successfully collaborating with others in a change driven environment
- Ability to act as a liaison between the technical design staff and business requester to ensure all requirements are met
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Experience supporting small technology development efforts within a major line of business
- Ability to communicate across impacted organization levels, particularly initiative sponsors
Other Desired Qualifications
• Ability to learn from and interact with a diverse set of team members in a very fast paced and dynamic environment
• Professional experience through internships, part-time or full-time work, and/or demonstrated leadership experience in academics or a community setting
• A desire to learn and grow your portfolio of various businesses and technologies
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
CA-SF-South Of Market Area: 45 Fremont Street - San Francisco, CA
CA-Fremont: 3340 Walnut Ave - Fremont, CA
CA-Concord: 1755 Grant Street - Concord, CA
CA-LA-Downtown Los Angeles: 333 S Grand Avenue - Los Angeles, CA
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 425 E Hennepin Ave - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Shoreview: 1801 Parkview Dr - Shoreview, MN
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
NC-Winston Salem: 809 W 4 1/2 St - Winston Salem, NC
CO-Greenwood Village: 5700 Dtc Pkwy - Greenwood Village, CO
OR-Portland: 1300 Sw 5th Ave - Portland, OR
GA-Atlanta: 1100 Abernathy Road - Atlanta, GA
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
IL-Chicago: 10 S Wacker Drive - Chicago, IL
MA-Boston: 125 High Street - Boston, MA
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
UT-Salt Lake City: 260 Charles Lindbergh Dr - Salt Lake City, UT
UT-Salt Lake City: 5201 Amelia Earhart Dr - Salt Lake City, UT
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: 1445 Ross Ave - Dallas, TX
TX-Addison: 5080 Spectrum Dr - Addison, TX
VA-Glen Allen: 4340 Innslake Dr - Glen Allen, VA
VA-Richmond: 7760 Shrader Rd - Richmond, VA
DC-Washington: 1750 H St Nw - Washington, DC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.