The Specialized Technology Recruiting Team at Facebook supports specialized technical hiring across unique hardware initiatives and innovative technologies. These organizations are responsible for developing and building the software and hardware platforms that power Facebook, its Infrastructure, and its family of apps today (including Data Center, Core Systems Engineering, Foundation, Enterprise, Network Engineering, Production Engineering, Connectivity, Privacy and Security teams) and the platforms of the future (Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR/VR) and Artificial Intelligence (AI)).As a member of the Specialized Technology Recruiting Team, you’ll work with hiring managers and Sourcers to develop creative strategies to find the best talent globally. We conceive practical and creative ways to identify leading talent and invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. We’re passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience from the initial reach out and first conversation a candidate has with us which more often than not starts with a member of our recruiting team.
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches
- Coordinate closely with recruiting team members to innovate our research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with client groups, and with the recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
- 4+ years full-cycle technical recruiting experience
- Experience with sourcing, engaging and activating passive candidates
- Experience with candidate care and balancing process with candidate experience
- Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and software collaboration tools
- Experience creating and fostering partnerships with internal leadership and executive teams
- Experience influencing and driving towards results
- Experience planning and facilitating interviewer training to a diverse pool of interviewers
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].