Location: West Coast
Who we are
UST is a technology partner dedicated to transforming businesses, communities, and the people who live within them. Operating in 25 countries, we deliver future-ready digital transformation strategy services, products, and platforms that create new possibilities and help you imagine what's next in banking and finance, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, semiconductor, technology, and media. But what matters most is the deep partnership we forge with you to solve the unique challenges you face today, while preparing you for tomorrow. That's us together. That's UST. Visit us at www.ust.com.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter with full cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees, with special focus for technology vertical & companies
A successful Technical Recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs, while fulfilling current requirements. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing, and assessing candidates.
The responsibilities of the Technical Recruiter are to ensures UST attracts, hires, and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote UST's reputation as “best place to work”
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter – preferably in staffing agency (or in-house recruiter or) with ability to handle high volume of requirements and be able to provide high quality candidates in quick time
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc.)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc.)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management, or IT
UST is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
The Company reserves the right to periodically redefine your roles and responsibilities based on the requirements of the organization and/or your performance.
• To support and promote the values of UST Global
• Comply with all Company policies and procedures