Team Lead Fulfillment Center National Technology Accounts
Flexible U.S. Office Location
As a Team Lead for National Technology Accounts, your responsibilities will include:
Provide motivation and direction to the talent solutions professionals you manage.
Incrementally grow practice group revenue consistent with company targets.
Work with Branch and Regional Management to develop the practice group’s business and performance goals.
Actively participate in the recruitment and hiring of internal staff.
Supervise the administrative functions of the practice group.
Ensure that the group achieves production goals by providing guidance and day-to-day supervision.
Conduct daily training meetings to motivate, train, and develop staff.
Starting salary is $45,000. The salary is negotiable, depending on experience. The person is eligible for a bonus based upon achievement of performance objectives.
Develop and grow your database
Continue to improve the quality and quantity of your database and periodically review the same of your employee’s databases, by sourcing IT contract talent.
Recruit, interview and place skilled IT professionals for contract positions.
Solidify Robert Half’s presence in the marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
Provide the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates.
Self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
Experience in the IT industry.
Ability to leverage technology experience to manage and grow the business.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and retirement savings plans. Learn more at roberthalfbenefits.com/Resources.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP – We believe in an “Ethics First” philosophy, which means we are committed to social responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace, and actively participating in communities where we live and work. Learn more by downloading Robert Half’s Corporate Citizenship Report at roberthalf.com/about-robert-half/corporate-responsibility.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
DC WASHINGTON DC